The MicroStrategy consultant will be the key player responsible for delivering secure reporting interfaces , new reports and dashboards using MicroStrategy 9 Report Services and OLAP services.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Minimum 5-7 years of MicroStrategy experience with an emphasis on dashboard / project development in v9
- 9.X Certificaton - (Certified Project Designer (CPD), Certified Report Developer (CRD ) Preferable
- Hands-on experience with MicroStrategy platform in Unix environment including :
- Using MicroStrategy Architect and desktop to design a project including creating facts, attributes, relationships and hierarchies
- Creation of reports , cubes and dashboards using Report Services and OLAP Services
- Performance tuning using VLDB settings
- Extensively worked in creating and integrating MicroStrategy objects such as reports, dashboards, attributes, facts, metrics, filters and prompts.
- At least 4 years of experience using SQL (Oracle/SQL Server/Teradata)